Skip to main content

Sporty Girl


I’ve never been a fan of a sporty look. Why? Might sound strange but I’ve always associate it with jogging or whatever makes you “sweat”. I didn’t saw anything fashionable about it. It just wasn’t for me. But never say never and finally (says him) I’ve got my first pair of Originals (adidas) after more than 2 decades and now I want more!
I’ve been struggling with my look for so many years, trying to find myself and label it, but why? I`m thinking now…why name it? When you can embrace all of them depending on how you feel (says Blake Lively) I can be sexy on high heels today and tomorrow sporty. Yes! 







original pictures from:fashionspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Sweet Girls Party Ideas!

My baby will cerebrate her 1st year soon. This is so helpful and wanted to share with you.

Pretty in pink Birthday from I Heart Nap Time Donuts and Daisies Party from Lil’ Luna Girlies Day Out Party from Sweet Rose Studio Preppy and Girly Nautical Party via Kara’s Party Ideas

Sneak Peak Houses - Children's Rooms

thanks to:http://www.home-designing.com/

Make-up Story - Ginta Lapina (2)

original pictures from:fashionspot.com