Skip to main content

Hello and Welcome


I`ve been thinking of sharing my thoughts, pictures, emotions and opinion about so many things... I hope you will enjoy them and have fun as much as I plan to do by sharing them with you.
I will start with some pictures from about four years ago.
It all began in 2010 when I only thought of doing the blog but I still haven't done anything about it :))
Now that my life changed completely by having a baby girl everything has a different meaning, so I said to myself: I have nothing to lose by creating this project!
 What will I talk about? Subjects and areas I will try to cover?
 Well in the last picture, you might see that I was pregnant, and I was thinking of sharing this blog with my beautiful daughter, share our fashion inspiration, how we have fun, what we had learned so far...how my life changed and many more. Thank you for being curios about it! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Creative Hairstyle Ideas For Little Girls

37 Creative Hairstyle Ideas For Little Girls Whether it’s a walk down the aisle as flower girl or just the first day of school, these adorable hairdos have got your little one’s locks covered.   1.  Heart Crown Braid bowmania.net Get the directions  here . 2.  The Chain Link Motif babesinhairland.com 3.  The Celtic Knot instagram.com For video directions, click  here . 4.  Zig-Zag Ponytails pinterest.com No tutorial available. 5.  Double Halo Braid girlydohairstyles.com Get the video tutorial  here . 6.  Alphabet Braids babesinhairland.com Perfect for a first day of school. Watch the instructional video  here . 7.  Knotted Hairstyle for Shorter Hair girlydohairstyles.com Directions  here . 8.  Pin-Curl Bangs 8tracks.com Directions  here . 9.  Rapunzel Twist Ponytail scattersunshine-janapl.blogspot.com   Divide a high ponytail into two sections.

Mini Fashion

thanks to pinterest.com

Kristina Pimenova

The little and incredibly beautiful 6 years old Russian model  Kristina Pimenova