Skip to main content

Baby Baptism

Usually Baptism is done when the baby is just a few weeks old. We decided to wait a few months because of the weather in the early months of the year, my daughter being born in January.
 I wanted to wait for spring-summer time so we can wear lovely dresses and have pictures in the sun. Selfish choice? Neah, I'm sure she will agree with me in a few years :))
I definitely want to introduce fashion to my baby, and most of all, how to act and dress like a lady...and of course enjoy all steps of fashion appropriate for her age at that time.
Now I am preparing a lovely box containing her shoes, dress, candle, bow and some pictures from baptism. I think its a cute idea to give this box to her as a present once she is much bigger.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Sweet Girls Party Ideas!

My baby will cerebrate her 1st year soon. This is so helpful and wanted to share with you.

Pretty in pink Birthday from I Heart Nap Time Donuts and Daisies Party from Lil’ Luna Girlies Day Out Party from Sweet Rose Studio Preppy and Girly Nautical Party via Kara’s Party Ideas

Sneak Peak Houses - Children's Rooms

thanks to:http://www.home-designing.com/

Make-up Story - Ginta Lapina (2)

original pictures from:fashionspot.com