Skip to main content

Benefits of having a little Girl


I am so blessed to have a wonderful little baby girl.
I do enjoy Present Tense but I can`t help dreaming about the future. For instance, myself as a kid, I was so creative.
I grew up alone, didn't have sisters or brothers but still played for hours without getting bored. I loved dolls, I still do as a matter of fact ;) especially Barbie dolls and I used to tailor for them clothes, I created a wardrobe, bed with sheets etc...so I can`t wait to share my childhood experience with her. I`m imagining how we sew tiny clothes from daddy's old shirts :)) also painting, cooking and many more.
 I loved being a kid and I`m so happy to have an excuse to be once again.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Sweet Girls Party Ideas!

My baby will cerebrate her 1st year soon. This is so helpful and wanted to share with you.

Pretty in pink Birthday from I Heart Nap Time Donuts and Daisies Party from Lil’ Luna Girlies Day Out Party from Sweet Rose Studio Preppy and Girly Nautical Party via Kara’s Party Ideas

Make-up Story - Ginta Lapina (2)

original pictures from:fashionspot.com

Make-up Story - Emily Didonato (2)

original pictures from:fashionspot.com