Skip to main content

Lavender Field

Since I was pregnant with my 1st child I wanted to do some pictures in Lavender Field. We went Sunday in Mayfield - Lavender Farm and we had a lovely time. It`s a wonderful experience and also with a lovely scent. :) I really recommend places like this for Wedding photo shoots, pregnancy pictures or with the family. I strongly feel that it is a nice memory and the "purple" field  is definitely a beautiful landscape. My daughter had a lovely time, she was running wild and was really excited about bumblebees. Bumblebee it happends to be one of her favourite toys as she calls it Babi.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peak Houses - Traditional Little Girls Rooms

These are surely the play spaces that little girls dreams are made of!



thanks to:
http://www.home-designing.com/2012/09/traditional-little-girls-rooms

Sneak Peak Houses - Beautiful ideas for children's room

thanks to: pinterest.com

50 Sweet Girls Party Ideas!

My baby will cerebrate her 1st year soon. This is so helpful and wanted to share with you.

Pretty in pink Birthday from I Heart Nap Time Donuts and Daisies Party from Lil’ Luna Girlies Day Out Party from Sweet Rose Studio Preppy and Girly Nautical Party via Kara’s Party Ideas