Skip to main content

Cyprus

Who doesn't love traveling? Well...yeah there are a few. But for those who love it I would like to share some pictures from my latest "Sweet Escape". We said that we will check most of the countries from Europe by the time I reach 30`s. Well lets just assume that this year and next one I`l still be 30 :))
We decided to stay in a resort. For the first time we went with our 2 year old and a baby. I was a lovely place and very convenient for a family especially to walk less then 3 min and be able to relax....relax? :)) well...kinda
You will find pictures from Paphos (where the resort was), Ayia Napa and more.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Sweet Girls Party Ideas!

My baby will cerebrate her 1st year soon. This is so helpful and wanted to share with you.

Pretty in pink Birthday from I Heart Nap Time Donuts and Daisies Party from Lil’ Luna Girlies Day Out Party from Sweet Rose Studio Preppy and Girly Nautical Party via Kara’s Party Ideas

Sneak Peak Houses - Children's Rooms

thanks to:http://www.home-designing.com/

Make-up Story - Ginta Lapina (2)

original pictures from:fashionspot.com